Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Guest Blogging at Emeraldfire's Bookmark

Yesterday, I did a little guest blogging at Emeraldfire's Bookmark. I blogged about extending the mystery genre through the use of dynamic characters in exciting new professions. Check it out! My appearance on Emeraldfire's blog is part of my virtual book tour that kicked off Monday at PumpUpYourBook.com. Emeraldfire reviewed my book and gave it an A+! I was really excited. Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that A POINTED DEATH has an Irish pub in it? Emeraldfire, in case you didn't know, was born in Belfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghostly Tidewater Trilogy

Survey: Science Literacy for Women

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Buy my coming-of-age novel, DEED SO, in paperback.

Buy my 'cozy thriller' mystery, A POINTED DEATH

Buy my children's book, Buddy's Tail, for ages 9 and up.


Deed So Web Site

Mystery Series Web Site

Mystery Series Web Site
A POINTED DEATH, the first book in the Pointer Mystery Series

Buddy's Tail Web Site