Friday, January 7, 2011

I Am Touring at 'Review From Here' Today

It is day five of my Pump Up Your Book virtual book tour and I am visiting Review From Here today. While there, I picked up an exciting new piece of technology from Odiogo.com. You'll note just above this post, there is a little button you can press if you would prefer to listen to rather than read this post. Instant Podcast! What a cool app! Now, I just have to get used to listening to myself as a guy until I find out from the developers if there is a female voice option and, if so, manage to implement it. Anyway, beggars can't be choosers, 'cause signing up is free. It works with a wide range of blog platforms and delivers to all the popular receiving devices.

You can subscribe to my blog post using your chosen device here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghostly Tidewater Trilogy

Survey: Science Literacy for Women

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Buy my coming-of-age novel, DEED SO, in paperback.

Buy my 'cozy thriller' mystery, A POINTED DEATH

Buy my children's book, Buddy's Tail, for ages 9 and up.


Deed So Web Site

Mystery Series Web Site

Mystery Series Web Site
A POINTED DEATH, the first book in the Pointer Mystery Series

Buddy's Tail Web Site