Monday, January 10, 2011

I visit two book reviewer sites in one day!

Thoughts in Progress

http://masoncanyon.blogspot.com/

At Thoughts in Progress, I guest blog about writing hybrid mysteries -- mysteries that combine romance and humor. Mason Canyon asks readers to share their feelings about combining genres, a discussion that is very interesting to me! Thanks for raising this issue, MC!


On Bibiotica, MissMeliss provides a thorough, charming and very flattering review of A POINTED DEATH, and also suggests what food and beverage would go well with this book. Very clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghostly Tidewater Trilogy

Survey: Science Literacy for Women

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Buy my coming-of-age novel, DEED SO, in paperback.

Buy my 'cozy thriller' mystery, A POINTED DEATH

Buy my children's book, Buddy's Tail, for ages 9 and up.


Deed So Web Site

Mystery Series Web Site

Mystery Series Web Site
A POINTED DEATH, the first book in the Pointer Mystery Series

Buddy's Tail Web Site