Saturday, February 19, 2011

Catching up on Deed So

Here's an update on reviews for the blogosphere for my coming-of-age novel, DEED SO:


"The characters are enduring and likable," says Miriam in her blog, Wheels Have Eyes.


Literary Litter had this to say: " It holds some powerful happenings.  I actually had to stop and put the book down at one point because I was sobbing uncontrollably."


Niki at Niki's Book Reviews said, "A wonderfully written historical fiction~it really made me think." 


Shirley at  My Bookshelf  said, "Deed So is a moving, and, at times, on the edge of your seat, fictional work that spans several genres including drama, action/adventure, suspense, YA and adult."


In a subsequent post, where she asked the question, "What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?" Shirley said, " I think it has the makings of a blockbuster! "


Am I humble and hugely flattered or what!


Melody Ravert, who is the Baltimore Writing Examiner at Examiner.com, said, "In the midst of threats and turmoil, the author uses a godly character to give the town hope." See Melody's article here.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghostly Tidewater Trilogy

Survey: Science Literacy for Women

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Buy my coming-of-age novel, DEED SO, in paperback.

Buy my 'cozy thriller' mystery, A POINTED DEATH

Buy my children's book, Buddy's Tail, for ages 9 and up.


Deed So Web Site

Mystery Series Web Site

Mystery Series Web Site
A POINTED DEATH, the first book in the Pointer Mystery Series

Buddy's Tail Web Site