Saturday, February 19, 2011

Catching up on A Pointed Death

I am very far behind on telling you about what the blogoshere is saying about my mystery, A POINTED DEATH. 


Rachel posted a review on her blog, Jacob's Beloved's Books, which started out as follows: "I am not usually a fan of mysteries. They often seem like pre-scripted storylines with fill-in-the-blank characters and place names. Not so with this book." Rachel also posts first line and funniest line for all her reviews.


Miriam at her blog, The Phantom Paragrapher, said APD was "A humourous light-hearted mystery..." I adore her logo, "Librarian by day, book reviewer by night."


"Funny wonderful characters," says Glenda Bixler in her review. Glenda's main blog is at Book Reader's Heaven.


Babs (Barbara Hightower) said, "This book is for everyone, we have murder, politics, business issues and science.  I have to admit I thought it was going to be a bit slow or boring, but I was proved wrong." See more at Bab's World of Books.


Literary Litter said, "All you cozy readers out there should pay heed to this one."


Jackie said, "I was vastly entertained throughout the story with the antics of Nora's  Mom and sidekick pointer dog Skootch..." on her blog, Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories. What until Jackie meets Javier, the Chihuahua hero in my forthcoming book, Buddy's Tail (http://www.buddystail.com).


Phew! I know I have missed a few, but I'll get those posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghostly Tidewater Trilogy

Survey: Science Literacy for Women

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Buy my coming-of-age novel, DEED SO, in paperback.

Buy my 'cozy thriller' mystery, A POINTED DEATH

Buy my children's book, Buddy's Tail, for ages 9 and up.


Deed So Web Site

Mystery Series Web Site

Mystery Series Web Site
A POINTED DEATH, the first book in the Pointer Mystery Series

Buddy's Tail Web Site