Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sale on DEED SO

Category:U.S._State_Population_Maps Category:M...Image via Wikipedia
 I forgot to post this to my blog when I returned home from the Left Coast Crime conference. I lowered the price on the Kindle version of DEED SO in honor of Maryland Day (3/25), to $3.40. The significance of the '34' is that Maryland was founded in 1634. I also adjusted the price on the trade paperback version to $16.34 from $16.99. Fun! Anyway, the Kindle sale is running for a week until 4/2 at midnight, so you still have time.

DEED SO is set in a fictional Southern Maryland town in 1962, the last year of innocence, the year before the Kennedy assassination, the civil rights movement, the women's rights movement and the Vietnam war change America forever. The book tries to explain, for those of you who are still wondering, why the Baby Boomers turned out the way they did.

Think To Kill a Mockingbird, only with oysters and crabs cakes...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghostly Tidewater Trilogy

Survey: Science Literacy for Women

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Buy my coming-of-age novel, DEED SO, in paperback.

Buy my 'cozy thriller' mystery, A POINTED DEATH

Buy my children's book, Buddy's Tail, for ages 9 and up.


Deed So Web Site

Mystery Series Web Site

Mystery Series Web Site
A POINTED DEATH, the first book in the Pointer Mystery Series

Buddy's Tail Web Site